The Spring 2016 High Point Market will run from April 16th through the 20th, this year. Are you ready for the “High Point” of the design season? (See what I did there? Sometimes, I crack myself up!)For anyone who might be wondering if they should invest the time and expense of attending High Point Market, here are just a few of the best reasons for you to do so…
- Networking – Thousands of furniture and home décor professionals descend on High Point Market twice a year, creating an ideal environment for networking and fostering new relationships. Share ideas and best practices, engage with top taste makers, stay ahead of the latest trends, and discover ways to grow your business.
- Discover New Vendors – Markets provide an efficient venue to meet with multiple vendors at one time, in one location. Many showrooms and exhibitors offer show specials available only while at the Market, so Market can save you money.
- Trending Products – Discover the latest trends and find inspiration from the industry’s top brands. High Point’s large, cross-category assortment of fashion-forward products exposes you to cross-merchandising strategies that align with today’s lifestyle consumer, and will transform your store. The breadth and depth of products available offer endless opportunities.
For more information about the Spring 2016 High Point Market, visit their website, here: HighPointMarket.org.In the meantime, here are some facts that you may need to ensure your trip to Market this year is a success:
- Spring Market runs five days, Saturday the 16th through Wednesday the 20th of April.
- Market passes are free.
- Airport shuttles are free.
- Children under 15 are not allowed.
- Many hotels are close by in Greensboro and Winston-Salem and free shuttle service is provided to and from Market.
- Shuttle services operate to and from both Park and Ride lots to the Transportation Terminal at 210 East Commerce Ave. No Parking is provided at the Transportation Terminal. Parking is limited downtown and some streets are closed so make sure you use the FREE shuttle service and Park and Ride.
If you plan to attend the Spring 2016 High Point Market, you should begin making arrangements today!I’ll be there! Will you? Feel free to Contact Me for an Appointment at the Spring 2016 High Point Market.